Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome

this is where I'm going to relay my thoughts from now on. if you intend or would like to respond, you can do so to my email.

i'm here as some of you have already heard, and everything is fantastic. We've done stupid proportions of longboarding already. Also, today we jumped a bike into a pond off a large ramp. it was neat. the food is incredible. we play quite a bit of ping pong, and i also went to a skatepark in town today. some of you may be excited to know that there is a taco bell 5 minutes from the school. someone is bringing me back a gordita combo right now. I'm eating twice the portions and far more gourmet foods then at home (no diss to mom or dad...i ate simple at home by choice.) the students are great for the most part. I'm excited about the community. a few people are going to prove to be very very trying, but thats a given. work duty kind of worries me too. might get pretty intense. but all in all I'm excited.

There are tons of laptops with wireless internet but I'm not sure how often I'm gunna be able to update, and i can't promise it to be thorough. I'm guessing every few days i might pop on, and i'm sure the detail will depend on the day and the mood.

k i'm out. catch up later.

No comments: